Serving size - 1 toddler
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Pomegranate smoothie is a good healthy drink. It is a good source of vitamin B and vitamin C. It seeds contains much fiber. Don't remove seeds while eating pomegranate. This smoothie is tonic for both heart and throat.
Pomegranate - 5 tsp
Water - 4-5 tbs
Sugar - 1/2 packet
- Add all the ingredients to the juicer and grind until pomegranate are smooth.
- Transfer the smoothie or juice into a glass.
- Garnish it with few pomegranate seeds and serve it cold or as well.
- For chill smoothie, you can use ice cubes. But you have to add more sugar. So I won't use ice cubes.
- Instead of ice cubes, we can use refrigerate pomegranate and refrigerate water. You don't want to add more sugar.
I would like to send this recipe to