Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY FIRST EVENT - THANKS GIVING

I am hosting my first event on my blog. I have started this blog only few months back. But my husband, my friend Nithya Shankar & bloggers friends encouraged me to host this event. I'm really happy to host this event. My special thanks to baby boss Divya Pramil youtoocancookindianfood who is having wonderful space in the blogging world. She helped me a lot by clearing my doubts in the blogging.

My first event is 'Thanks Giving' which starts from November 1st to November 30th 2012. Let me explain about this event.


We never know the depth of the parents love for us until we have become parents :) My parents are always choose best for me. The same way that they had chosen a best guy as my better-half and made my day big on November 30th 2008. I always thankful to my parents to make my life pleasant & colorful with my wonderful soul-mate, Mahen. I'm going to celebrate my 4th wedding anniversary. So the theme for my first event is 'Thanks Giving'


In this 'Thanks Giving' event, you can thank anybody either your mom, dad, husband, wife, son, daughter, family members, friends or whoever it is, by dedicating their favorite food which might be either veg. or non-veg curries, rice, sweets, snacks or whatever it is. You can also share the reason for thank him/her in few lines while posting your dedicated recipes.



Rules of the Event :

  1. The event starts on Nov. 1st - Nov. 30th.
  2. Follow Yashodha's Kitchen through Google Friend connect.
  3. 'Like' me on Facebook page and leave comment with your facebook name.
  4. Bloggers - use of logo on your side bar is mandatory, logo in the recipe post is not mandatory. But if you do, I'll be happy. Non-bloggers should post about this event with logo on their facebook timeline.
  5. You must link your recipe to this announcement page. Only for the bloggers. 
  6. Multiple entries are allowed.

  7. Only 2 archive posts are accepted. It should be republished between Nov. 1st to Nov. 3oth.

     
  8. Bloggers : Is there any trouble in linking up your recipes, just email me at yashodhaskitchen@gmail.com with the following details with the subject line ' Thanks Giving' : Name of the recipe, name of your blog, recipe url, recipe picture, to whom you are thanking.


  9. Non-bloggers can also participate in this event. You can send recipes to the same email id with the following details with subject line 'Thanks Giving' : Name of the recipe, recipe picture, to whom you are thanking and details of the recipe.

  10. There are 3 certificates and participation certificate for all :  First Top contributor, Second top contributor, Lucky winner by random.org . You can post the certificate with pride on your space.


39 comments:

  1. Great event Yashodha :) I will surely link something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minnie :) Preparing for your guest post :)

      http://yashodhaskitchen.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-first-event-thanks-giving.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Yashodha, you are too sweet :))

      Delete
  2. Love this event...Lovely..Happy hosting yasho:) Will try to link mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FB Name - Rekha Satheesh
    GFC - Priya Satheesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yasho u r so cute u know tht
    happy hosting dear and wud surely send u something
    just need time to prepare it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aunty!! How are you telling that I am so cute?

      Delete
  5. Nice event....I'll link some entries...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear happy hosting :) Nice event and superb theme and really good write up :) Awesome!!
    Easy Mushroom Curry / Mushroom Kulambu
    60 Days to Christmas - Event & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he he Baby boss now everyone will know my pet name ha ha ha and thank you so much for mentioning my name..Praises and appreciations goes to you only coz you have made this lovely themed event Yash and its all your effort :)
    Btw have linked my entry..Yay am the first one :)
    Cream Of Chicken Soup - Easier Way
    60 Days to Christmas - Event & Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. Thanks dear!!! I know you won't stop the showers :) Wow.. Yes dear.. You are the first one:)

      Delete
  8. Yasho i linked up the sweet which i was making yday

    hope the image shows up here

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiiyo forgot to tell

    gfc name is Meena i think so and its the doll same one like here

    and fb name is Meena Bhatia

    i knew i forgot something

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I got both comments aunty!! I have noted dear !! Perfect Follower of the event :) Thanks aunty

      Delete
  10. yasho dont know if that comment came or not. i wrote abt my gfc and facebook id

    gfc name meena
    fb name meena bhatia
    gfc u wud see same doll icon as in comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Yasho,

    Happy Hosting this event. WIll link up my recipe soon.

    Cheers!!
    Latha
    forknfolks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Can you check if everything is fine, since I am also new to blogging really struggling to follow the methods.

    My FB ID is : latha madhusudhan
    Mr GFC : my bog name or latha.madhusudhan


    latha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Everything is perfect. Thanks and only thing is you have to like my facebook page :)

      Delete
  13. yo yasho adirasam is linked as thanks to all of u and for snc event

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy hosting yashodha:)I just linked my entry :)

    gfc- manjulabharathkumar
    fb- manjula kanted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manju!! Thanks for linking you recipe to my event.

      Delete

  15. Thanks for this excellent post I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and got a lot from them.
    Kitchen Taps

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey,
    Lovely Event :) I'm not sure if my Linking thing worked.

    FB Name - Dia M Carpe

    http://scrapbook-carpe-diam.blogspot.de/2012/11/desi-semmelknoedel.html

    Dia

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wil link the recipe tomorow yash.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i missed yash.because of fever.wil link in next event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is okay dear!!! Take care of your health first!!

      Delete

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget