Thursday, November 22, 2012

INDIAN STYLE PASTA

Serving size - 1


Preparation time - 5 minutes


Cooking time - 15 to 20 minutes

 

 


I love pasta from my childhood days. My mom made Indian style pastas. So I love Indian style pastas than original style of pastas. I and my brother would love to have those pastas often. She made for us. Every time while making pasta I use to think of those days!!! We never get back those golden days again!!!! 


Ingredients


Pasta - 1/2 cup
Water - 1 1/2 cups
Onions - 1/2 cup Chopped
Tomatoes - 1/2 sliced
Garlic - 1 or 2 pods
Green chilly - 1
Pizza hut crushed pepper - 1/4 or 1/2 packet
Red chilli powder - 1/8 tsp (optional)
Cilantro - few for garnishing
Sugar - a pinch (optional)
Salt - as required
Oil - 1 1/2 tsp

Method



  1. Boil pasta with water and salt for 10 minutes or until they are cooked. 
  2. Remove pastas to the strainer and show it in the cold running water for few seconds. Keep it aside.
  3. Heat oil in a pan. Add Onion, garlic, green chilly, crushed pepper and fry for a minute or until onions are transparent.
  4. Add tomatoes, sugar and salt. Fry for few minutes or until tomatoes are cooked or soft.
  5. Add red chilli powder and fry for few minutes. 
  6. Finally add pastas to the masala and fry for 1 or 2 minutes and switch off the stove.
  7. Garnish it with cilantro.

I'm linking up this recipe to the event '60 days to christmas' hosted by my friends Divya pramil youtoocancookindianrecipes and Priya cook like priya 




I'm sending this to

Dish In 30 minutes Event Announcement ~ Giveaway

 

Dish In 30 minutes Event Announcement ~ Giveaway

8 comments:

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget