Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HOME REMEDY FOR THROAT PAIN / DRY THROAT

If you have dry throat or severe throat pain, please have this following drink 3 to 4 times a day. You can feel the improvement. This is our Indian home remedy treatment. I went to doctor office in USA for severe cold and throat pain. They prescribed this same drink. My mom scolded me, if I would say this you won't hear my words, but you could hear the same words from your doctor with $50 fees :)

This is not only for throat pain, also a good health drink. My great granny(85+ ) had this drink regularly from her childhood to death. 


 

Ingredients


Honey - 1 tsp
Lemon - 1/4 no.
Warm Water - 200 ml

Method

Mix all together and drink.

11 comments:

  1. haha tell this to our baby boss. she wont listen only.. this is excellent remedy and where r u anyways

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you tell this, she will obey aunty!!! If she doesn't hear your words too, then complain to our DON shruts :)

      Delete
  2. THANKS DEAR FOR SHARING THE REMEDY FOR THROAT PAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm for me lemon creates a problem always YAsh I take some and catch cold the next moment, does arm water create a difference?? Am having dry cough and cold now can I take this??
    Vendakkai Sambar - My 6th guest post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. Lot of difference between cold water and warm water with lemon..

      Warm water with lemon won't create cold, here my doctor said like that.

      He prescribed this as home made tonic :) You can do this for sure as per doctor's words :)

      Delete
  4. i have never heard of this will try it :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey how was ur health now archana? take care ma...for suggesting this they asked $50 ah? super...k k u take care of ur health Archana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow .. nice remedy yasho :)thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget