This sandwich is easy and quick recipe. Instead of carrot and cucumber, you can add any vegetables. It is healthy recipe and low calorie food too. I usually make this as breakfast for my husband. It is very light to stomach. It is also good snack or breakfast to Kids too.
Bread - 2 slices
Carrot - 1 no.
Cucumber (small) - 1 no.
Pepper - a pinch
Salt - a pinch
Mozzarella shredded cheese - 11/2 to 2 table spoons
Butter - a small amount
- Cut the carrot and cucumber into round slices.
- Mix salt and pepper for seasoning carrots and cucumbers
- Add shredded cheese onto the top of the each bread.
- Add butter into the pan and toast the bottom of the each bread in the medium flame and flip the shredded cheese side 1 or 2 seconds and remove it from the pan.
- Add seasoned carrots and cucumbers on the shredded cheese side of the bread and close this with another toasted bread .(Two shredded cheese side facing together)
- Finally roll the knife on the whole sandwich.
I'm sending this to Nithu's Kitchen Healthy Food For Healthy Kids hosted by Asiya My Healthy Happy Kitchen