Sunday, November 18, 2012

SALT AND SPICY APPLE SNACK

It was a cold evening. I love to eat our Indian street food spicy pineapple. I don't have pineapple in my fridge. So I thought of doing the same spicy food with apple. It was awesome, delicious. I wish to share this with you all.



Ingredients


Apple - 1
Red chilli powder - less than 1/4 tsp
Salt - a pinch

Method


  • Mix red chilli powder and salt in a small plate.
  • Slice apple into small pieces.
  • Sprinkle red chilli powder and salt mixture on the sliced apple.
  • Serve it as it is. It will be awesome. If you wish, you can use any sauce to dip. 

I'm sending this to Siri's food flavors Celebrating First Anniversary


I'm sending this to Hubby's delight contest 













10 comments:

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget