Saturday, April 19, 2014

HOMEMADE HAKKA NOODLES SAUCE - NO COOK

Preparation Time - 10 minutes


Serving Size - 1/3 cup





This is my first try with hakka noodles. I din't see any sauces or spice packet for hakka noodles yet. I surfed many sites and finally I got this recipe for hakka noodle sauce from my co-blogger's space. It came out well and I altered slightly according to my taste buds. Its very yummy and so I want to share this to my readers and friends.

Ingredients



Sri racha Red chilli sauce - 2 tbsp
Tomato ketchup - 1 1/2 to 2  tbsp
Garlic - 5 pods
Ginger - 1/2" grated
Sesame seeds - 1 tsp


Method



  • Grind all the ingredients and store it in the air tight box. Keep it in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FACEBOOK POPUP CODE
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget