Serving size - 6 to 8 pieces
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Today's recipe is Instant Chocolate Peda. Hope there is lot of fans for this recipe. I do remember our childhood days, I and my brother use to powder the biscuits, then mix complan or maltova, sugar, either milk or water in a small bowl. Then mix them altogether well and have it as such or keep that in the fridge & had it chill. This is our childhood kitchen experience.
This recipe is more or less same. Kids too can try this recipe. This is a simple and quick dessert or sweet snack. Let us go to the simple recipe,
Marie biscuits - 4
Coco powder - 1 tbsp
Milk powder - 4 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1 1/2 tbsp
Ghee - 1/2 tsp
Almond - for garnishing
- Powder the biscuits in a dry blender.
- Take a bowl, add the biscuit powder, coco powder, milk powder, sugar ans sieve well.
- Then add condensed milk, milk and mix well until it turns into a dough.
- Apply few drops of ghee on your hands, divide the mixture into small balls and make the shapes as you prefer.
- Chocolate Pedas are ready now.
- Don't make the mixture watery. Then you could not make pedas.
- If it went watery, try to adjust with biscuit powder or milk powder. Please don't add coco powder for adjustments, it will spoil the pedas taste.