Moong flour - 1/2 cup (roasted)
Sugar powder - 1/2 to 3/4 cup
Ghee - 4 tbs
Cashews - 1 or 2 tbs
Cardomom powder - a pinch
- Put one tablespoon ghee in a pan and fry cashews, then keep it aside.
- Add remaining ghee and fry the moong flour until the raw smell goes and good aroma comes.
- Transfer the flour into another vessel and add sugar powder, cardomom powder, cashews. Mix well. The flour must me hot to touch.
- Take flour in your handful and make them into small balls.
- You can get around 10 balls.
- You should heat ghee in low flame.
- Instead od Moong flour, you can fry moong dal in a dry pan and allow it cool, then grind it nicely.
- While making balls, flour is not hot enough, heat the ghee and mix it with flour to make the flour hot.
- You can also use fine granulated sugar too. Add sugar is upto your taste.
I'm sending this to