IngredientsCarrot - 1 no. Large
Sugar - 4 or 4 1/2 tbs(upto your taste)
Milk - 1 1/4 cups
Cardomom powder - 1/4 tsp
Whole cardomom - 2 (optional)
Water - 2 or 3 tbs
- Slice the carrot into small pieces and pressure cook it with water. Allow it to cool.
- Grind the boiled carrot with 2 tbs of milk into smooth paste.The carrot paste should be about 1/4 cup.
- Add sugar, cardomom powder and 2/3 cups of milk to the carrot paste. Mix well and allow it to boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining milk to the carrot milk and allow it to boil for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Garnish it with whole cardomom. Serve it as cold or hot.
I'm sending this to Valli's Kid's delight happening as guest host
I am sending this kid's delight to