IngredientsPudalangai - 1
Moong dal - 1 tbs
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Red chilli - 1 1/2
Curry leaves - 3
Mustard seed - 1/4 tsp
Hing powder - a pinch
Grated Coconut - 2 tbs
Oil - 2 tsp
- Cut pudalangai into half in lengthwise, then into thin slices.
- Add moong dal and salt with the sliced pudalangai and allow them for half an hour to one hour.
- Heat the pan with oil and start seasoning by the following order.
- Mustard seed, once it gets splits, add curry leaves, hing powder, red chillies.
- Then add, pudalangai mixture, once it gets cook, off the stove and add grated coconut.
- Serve it with any rice.
I am going to link this recipe to