Serving Size - 1 glass
Preparation time - Less than 5 minutes
Jackfruit is the one of the significant fruits in India. It is a delectable fruit. Most of them like it very much. I think that I don't want to explain about jackfruit more than this. It is very easy and simple recipe which is yummy to most of the kids. In my childhood days during summer, my chitthi always use to do this milkshake for me and my brother :) We both love jackfruit very much. Those are golden days!!! I am not only missing my family, also our jackfruit tree :( Lets go to the recipe....
Jackfruit flesh - 3 pieces
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 tsp or 2 no calorie packets
Honey - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Cut jackfruit fleshes into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients except half cup of milk to the blender and blend it well.
- Remove milkshake from blender or juicer to a glass.
- Add the remaining milk to the same glass and mix well.
- Garnish it with few fleshes of jackfruit and serve it cold.
- Boil milk and allow it to cool at room temperature or keep it in the fridge for more cold.
- You can also use ice cubes, but it will reduce the original taste.
I'm also sending this to Show me your hits by sangeetha and nov. 2012 healthy desserts by Divya's culinary journey