Preparation time - 5 or 6 minutes
Cooking time - 7 or 8 minutes
Standing time - 10 to 15 minutes
Halwa is a traditional sweet of Indian. It is made with puree or milk or flour, sugar and butter. It is a heavy and rich sweet. Many types of halwa are there. I tried halwa in the gold nugget squash which is always comes during the harvest season in USA. This is a special sweet for halloween!!!!! Also, I love to send this special recipe to Meenu aunty (dearest friend in this blogging world).
My second guest post is MICROWAVE GOLD NUGGET SQUASH HALWA which is posted on Meenu aunty's space RANDOM RAMBLINGS. She is having a wonderful and varieties of dishes on her space. Please visit her Random Ramblings blog.
GAME FOR YOU ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS
- Go to my guest post MICROWAVE GOLD NUGGET SQUASH HALWA on Meenu aunty's blog RANDOM RAMBLINGS
- See the last picture of gold nugget squash halwa.
- You can find few themes on the picture.
- Can anyone guess?????????
- If you anyone guess, I'll give you a surprise !!!!!!
Thanks to RANDOM RAMBLINGS Meenu aunty
I really thank you very much for giving me a wonderful chance of guest posting on your space. Once again tons & tons of thanks to you dear!!! Special thanks for your participation certificate.
My Participation certificate from Meenu aunty - RANDOM RAMBLINGS is