Serving size - 2
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - less than 10 minutes
I am happy to post this easy dessert recipe "Acron squash kheer" for my 125 th post of my blog. Acron squash is a winter squash or pepper or Danish squash. Acron squash is very good for health which is a dietary fibre and having vitamin c & B, manganese & magnesium.
The minutes I used for kheer in the microwave might be different from mine to yours. So be careful while cooking this kheer. The power of my microwave is 900 W high power.
Grated Acron Squash - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/3 cup or more( upto your taste buds)
Cardamom powder - 2 pinches
Milk powder - 2 tbsp
Milk - 3/4 cup
Water - 3/4 cup
To GarnishAlmonds - 1
Pistachio - 2
- Take grated acron squash in a microwave safe bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- In the mean while, mix milk powder, milk and water in a separate bowl. Keep this mixture aside.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder, again microwave it for 2 to 2.30 minutes.
- Add the mixture which we kept aside, microwave it for 2 more minutes. Stir it for every 30 seconds or 45 seconds.
- Acron squash kheer is ready now. Garnish it with grated almonds and pistachios.
I am going to send this to
I am sending this to