Serving size - 4
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOBHI !! GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR!!!
Hi friends, today is our new friend Shobana vijay's bday. I specially made this fruit custard milk for her with lots of affection and friendship. Just before few weeks we started our friendship, but I love to talk to her from the day 1. She is really a kind person and helping minded. I am going to give treat with fruit custard milk.
Fruit custard milk is a refreshing one which is very good to have a sip during this summer. It is a famous delicious Indian dessert and my all time favorite. I would like to share this wonderful recipe with all of you my friends.
This is a simple and easy Indian dessert for parties or any occasions. I am really happy to post this recipe for Shobhi's Virtual Bday treat. Hope you will enjoy this dear!!!!
You can use any fresh fruits as you prefer. No need of using these same fruits.
Vanilla Custard Powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
Sugar - 2 1/2 tbsp or as you prefer
Boiled Milk - 2 cups
Apple - 1/2 Sliced into small pieces
Banana - 1/2 sliced into pieces
Grapes - 15 to 20 no.
Pomegranate - 1 handful ( optional)
Vanilla Ice cream - 2 or 3 cups (optional)
- Allow the boiled milk to come to room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of milk + custard powder in a small bowl without any lumps.
- Mix 1 cup of milk + sugar in a separate bowl.
- Mix both of the milk into a single bowl.
- Pour this custard milk into the fruit bowl, mix gently and keep it in the fridge.
- Serve cool with a scooped ice cream.
- If you want to keep fruits in the custard milk fresh for even a week, don't add fruits and milk together.
- Keep the custard milk without any fruits in the fridge. Slice the fruits freshly while serving and pour the cold custard milk into it, mix gently and serve it with scooped ice cream and an apple slice.