Boiled Eggs - 5 or
Fish - 15- 20 medium pieces
Garlic pods- 2 or 3
Fennel powder - 2 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tbs
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Tamarind water - 1 cup
Onion - 1/2 cup
Tomato - 1/2 large
Mustard seeds or fennel seeds - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 5
Oil - 6 tbs or more
- Grind all the ingredients in the section 1.
- Seasoning and fry all the ingredients in the section 2.
- Once tomato gets soft.. Add the grind paste. Fry it until raw smell goes out from curry. Add salt and tamarind water + water.
- Allow it to boil until it comes thick. Then add the boiled eggs or fish with it.
- Finally serve it with Naan, roti, rice or any briyani.