Eggs - 2
Green chillies - 1
Water/ milk - 1tbs
Oil - 1/4 tsp for greasing
Onion - 1/4 cup finely chopped
Turmeric powder - a pinch
pepper powder - a pinch
salt - as required
Cilantro - small amount chopped
- Add all the ingredients except egg in a vessel and mix it well.
- Break eggs and add in the mixture. Beat well.
- Grease your pan using oil and heat it.
- Add the mixture in the medium flame and scramble it.
- Once it gets cooked and gets individual small pieces, off the stove.
- If you want garnish it with cilantro.