IngredientsCinnamon - 1/2 no
Cloves - 2
Brinji leaf - 1/2
Onion - 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbs
Tomato - 1/2
Beans (chopped) - 1/2 cup
Carrot - 1
Potato - 1/2
Cauliflower - 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Green chilly - 1
coconut paste - 2 or 3 tbs( as per your taste)
Salt - as required
- Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon, cloves and brinji leaf once the oil is hot.
- Add onion, green chilly and ginger garlic paste, fry until it gets golden color and then add tomato.
- Fry tomato until it gets soft, then add vegetables one by one in the above order and fry for 2 mins.
- Add turmeric powder ,sambar powder and salt with little water.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add a cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add coconut paste and allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
- Korma is ready and serve it with Idiyappam, chappathi or any main dish.