Powdered Oats - 1 cup
Ravai - 1/2 cup
Water - 4 1/2 cups
Butter milk - 1/4 cup
Cilantro - 1/4 cup
Green chillies - 4 or 5
carrot shredded - 2 tbs
Jeera - 1/4 tsp
Salt - as required
- Grind the raw oats in the mixie and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except oil.
- Batter should be thin. Then only you can make crispy dosas.
- Allow it to soak for 3 to 4 hours or atleast 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the dosa pan, add few drops of oil and rub it with paper towel. Then pour one or 2 large spoons of batter on the pan.
- Cook both sides until it gets cook and crisp.
- Serve it with carrot chutney or any another side dish as you wish.
If you want more crisp like paper, add half more cup of water.