Carrot - 2 tbs
Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Water - 1/4 cup
Salt - a pinch
Mango powder - a pinch
- Mix wheat flour, salt, mango powder and water thoroughly into a soft dough.
- Then add shredded carrot in the dough and mix well.
- If you find sticky while mixing carrot, tap the dough with dry wheat flour and mix well.
- Make small dough balls and roll them into thin chappathis
- Heat the pan and cook one side of the carrot chappathi without oil. While cooking without oil once it starts to inflate turn it on other side to cook and pour few drops of oil.
- Press it with turner to cook well.
- Carrot chappathi is now ready and serve with any curry. You may also add a drop of ghee.