Coriander seeds - 1 cup
Cumin seeds - 1/4 cup
Black pepper corns - 1 or 1 1/2tbs (upto your spicy level)
Red chillies - 15 to 20 nos. (upto your spicy level)
- Fry coriander seeds in a heated pan until it gets aroma and keep it aside to get cool.
- Fry cumin seeds and pepper corns for 1 or 2 mins, then keep it aside to get cool.
- Fry red chillies for a minute and keep it aside to get cool.
- Finally, grind altogether in a mixie until it gets neither too coarse nor fine powder.
- We can keep this rasa podi in a air tight container for more than 6 months.