IngredientsPotatoes - 2
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Hing powder - a pinch
Curry leaves - 4 or 5
Oil - 5 tsp
Water - 2 tbs
Salt - as required
- chop the potatoes into small thin pieces.
- Heat 4 tsp oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and allow it to pops up. Add curry leaves. hing powder and potatoes. Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, sambar powder, salt and sprinkle water to the potatoes.
- Allow it to cook for 3 or 4 minutes or until it gets cook.
- Add 1 tsp oil to the mixture and mix gently. Allow it to get more crisp.
- Potato fry is ready. Serve it with rice.