Serving size - 2
Preparation & Cooking time - 10 minutes
IngredientsCoriander leaves - 1/4 cup
Shredded Coconut - 1/4 cup
Green chilly - 1
Crushed red chillies - 2 tbs
Shallots - 4
Garlic - 2 pods
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
Salt - as required
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Curry leaves - 4 or 5
- Grind all the ingredients with little water except crushed red chillies and coconut.
- Add coconut and crushed red chillies to the smooth paste. Grind all together and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and curry leaves. Mix this seasoning to the coriander sour chutney.
- Coriander sour chutney is ready and serve it with idly or dosa.
- If you do not like sour taste, reduce lemon juice.
- Instead of crushed red chillies, we can use pizza hut crushed red pepper.