IngredientsFennel seeds - 1/2 tsp (or)
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Onions - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Ginger - 1/2 inch (finely chopped)
Garlic - 1 pod(finely chopped)
Green chillies - 2
Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Fennel powder - 1/4 tsp
Carrot - 1 (finely chopped)
Beans - 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Cauliflower - 1/2 cup
Water - 3/4 cup
Corn starch / corn flour - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbs
Salt - as required
- Heat oil in a pan, seasoning with fennel seeds/ mustard seeds. Add onions and green chillies. Salute until onions turns golden brown.
- Add garam masala, ginger and garlic to the onions. Salute them for a minute.
- Add all the vegetables with turmeric powder and fry for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, fennel powder and salt to the vegetables. Fry for few seconds and add water.
- Allow it to cook for 5 miutes. Add corn starch with 1 tbs of water to the vegetable curry and allow it to boil for 1 or 2 minutes. It gets thicker.
- Vegetable curry is ready and serve it with chappathis, poori, chappathi roll or bread rolls.