Serving size - 10 to 12 chappathis
Wheat flour - 2 cups
Luke warm water - 1 cup or more, but less than 1 1/4 cup
salt - 1/2 tsp
- Add wheat flour, salt and water. Mix well into soft dough. Knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Cover it and keep it aside for half day or atleast an hour.
- Make the dough into medium sized balls. Coat each of the balls with dry wheat/ all purpose flour.
- Roll each of the balls with the roller pin until it goes thin and flat.
- Heat the heavy bottomed pan, cook chappathi until bubble comes on the surface of the chappathi and cook on the other side with little oil. Give little pressure on the chappathi with the help of turner.
- Remove it from the pan and keep it in the hot pack until we serve.
- Chappathi is ready and serve it with korma or curries.