Serving size - 1
Coffee decoction - 1/4 cup or less
Sugar - 2 tsp or 1 1/2 sugar packets
- Add 3 1/4 tbsp of coffee powder in the upper half of the coffee filter and fix the upper half on the lower half of the coffee filter.
- Add hot water to the upper half of the filter and close it with a lid. Water should be very hot for preparing decoction is essential.
- We can collect the decoction in the lower half of the filter within 10 to 15 minutes.
- If you have excess of decoction after you use, you can store it in the air-tight container and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 days
- Boil milk in a pan or microwave. It should be very hot.
- Add decoction and sugar in a cup. Add the hot milk into the same cup.
- Mix well by transfering coffee from one cup to another cup. Repeat this third step for 1 or 2 times.
- Finally transfer coffee into a cup with foam. Filter coffee is ready with foam on its top.